The API Audio 500-6B can hold and power up to 6 500 Series modules.
Universally acclaimed, the API Audio 500-6B was originally designed to receive API’s own 550a, 550b and 560 EQ, 512c mic preamplifier, the 525 and 527 compressor modules but took the world by storm with many manufacturers adopting this extremely convenient format to bring unique and great sounding modules at a more affordable price.
Equally popular in studios and on tour, the API Lunchbox offers the portability and flexibility needed in the modern Pro Audio environment. Create the perfect vocal chain, with a choice of preamp, compressors, EQs, and more or a stereo bus chain; the Lunchbox 500-6B lets you tailor your studio the way you want to without sacrificing much space.
Cleverly designed, the API Audio 500-6B features XLR and D-dub inputs and outputs allowing to avoid cable clutter, and provides 48V phantom power to all slots ensuring it can be used with all condenser microphones. Optional Rack ears can also be added to fit the Lunchbox in a rack
API 500-6B Lunchbox Overview:
• Holds up to 6 500 Series modules
• 215mA per slot
• DB-25 connectors for easy input and output connection
• XLRs to access channels 7 and 8 of the multipins
• Power rail LED indication
• Self-Powered, 100 to 250 Volts switchable, 47 to 63 Hz
• Rubber feet & carrying handle for portability
• Rugged steel chassis
• Perfect for remote recording of Vocalist and Instruments
• Rack Ears available for rack mounting