1 in stock
The ATC SCM110ASL Pro is an active free-standing 3-way reference monitor capable of working accurately in both stereo and in a multichannel system.
A compact design, the ATC SCM110ASL Pro is aimed at professional users who require great dispersion, accurate reference and the same high performance every time. Capable of effortless handling of transients and peaks, the SCM110ASL ca be used in stereo or as part of a multichannel system using a dedicated centre channel speaker. Part of the success of the ATC SCM110ASL Pro has been the way that ATC provide such a focused and specific detail in your sound that allows you to pinpoint anything that isn’t quite sounding right for you.
Comprising two SL 9″ bass drivers, a 75mm mid and a 25mm tweeter – the mid driver uses the ATC Super Dome speaker, for fast, precise response and pinpoint placement. The ATC SCM110ASL Pro is powered by a 350W 3-way Mosfet power amp.
The Acoustic Transducer Company started back in the first days of large-concert PA development and provided speakers for the world’s biggest touring acts, Supertramp and Pink Floyd among many. Since then, ATC has kept pace with technological change and developed both amplifiers and reference quality speakers, such as the ATC SCM110ASL Pro, to provide you with the very best in audio reproduction.
ATC SCM110ASL Pro Overview:
• 25mm soft dome tweeter.
• Twin full “SL” spec 9˝/234mm bass driver.
• ATC 75mm “Super Dome” mid driver.
• On board ATC grounded source 350W Tri-amp pack.
• LF contour control.
• Clip indication.
• 6 year warranty.
• Drivers: HF 25mm, Mid 75mm, LF 2x234mm
• Amplitude Linearity (±2dB): 50Hz-17kHz
• Cut-off Frequencies (-6dB, free-standing): 30Hz, 22kHz
• Horizontal Dispersion: ±80°, Coherent
• Vertical Dispersion: ±10°, Coherent
• Max. Continuous SPL (1 metre): 115dB
• Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz, 3.5kHz
• Input Connectors: Male XLR
• Input Sensitivity: 1V
• Input Sensitivity Trim: ±6dB
• Input Impedance: Balanced > 10kΩ
• Amplifier Output: Bass 200W, Mid 100W, High 50W
• Filters: Even Order Critically Damped
• Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction plus thermal tweeter protection
• Front Panel Indicators: Power On indicator, Gain Reduction warning
• LF EQ: +6dB @ 40Hz
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 715 x 625 x 420mm (28.2˝ x 24.5˝ x 16.5˝) Depth with amplifier at rear adds 3˝
• Weight: 73kg / 160.6lbs
(Stands not included)