The ATC SCM150A SL Pro is a freestanding active ported 3-way reference monitor with onboard 350W tri-amp, particularly suited to medium to large-sized locations.
Inside the 150-litre cabinet of the ATC SCM150A SL Pro you will find the heart of the beast – the full-spec 15″ ATC SL, the Super Dome 75mm mid and the 25mm soft-dome tweeter that combine to produce trouser-flapping volume of immense proportions. With an integrated 350W tri-amp to encourage them along you can have all the power you need while keeping detail and precision.
ATC is renowned for the microscopic-like detailing in its speaker response, allowing you to easily spot deficiencies in the sound you are working on. With the ATC SCM150ASL Pro (Single) it can also operate for long periods at high volume without sounding harsh or fatiguing your ears.
With over three decades of speaker development behind the company, ATC has taken its first idea – make brilliant speakers – and just kept it there at the back of its mind, whilst it has gone from supplying leading PA companies with speakers for their enclosures, to producing punchy and powerful power amps and magnificent monitors like the ATC SCM150ASL Pro.
ATC SCM150A SL Pro Pro Overview:
• 25mm soft dome tweeter.
• Full “SL” spec 15˝/375mm bass driver.
• ATC 75mm “Super Dome” mid driver.
• On board ATC grounded source 350W Tri-Amp Pack.
• LF contour control.
• Clip indication.
• 6 year warranty.
• Drivers: HF 25mm, Mid 75mm, LF 375mm
• Amplitude Linearity (±2dB): 60Hz-17kHz
• Cut-off Frequencies (-6dB, free-standing): 25Hz, 22kHz
• Horizontal Dispersion: ±80°, Coherent
• Vertical Dispersion: ±10°, Coherent
• Max. Continuous SPL (1 metre): 117dB
• Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz, 3.5kHz
• Input Connectors: Male XLR
• Input Sensitivity: 1V
• Input Sensitivity Trim: ±6dB
• Input Impedance: Balanced > 10kΩ
• Amplifier Output: Bass 200W, Mid 100W, High 50W
• Filters: Even Order Critically Damped
• Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction plus thermal tweeter protection
• Front Panel Indicators: Power On indicator, Gain Reduction warning
• LF EQ: +6dB @ 40Hz
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 884 x 498 x 568mm (34.8˝ x 19.6˝ x 25.5˝) Depth with amplifier at rear adds 3˝
• Weight: 75kg / 165lbs
(Stands not included)