The ATC SCM200ASL Pro is a freestanding active 4-way professional reference monitor, particularly suited to larger studios.
Not only do you get two ATC SL 12″ drivers with the ATC SCM200A SL Pro, but you have the acclaimed 75mm Super Dome mid and a 34mm soft-dome tweeter that provide you with excellent dispersal, fast response and accurate monitoring as long as you need it.
Included with the active SCM200ASL Pro is the active part – in this case the excellent rack-mounted 4-way P4 amplifier that has become such a mainstay of the ATC amp line, giving you power, punch and drive over 850 watts.
Since ATC started as the Acoustic Transducer Company back when reliable concert PAs were just beginning, it has been in the vanguard of speaker design and technology, with uncompromising principles and engineering know-how and up to date with all the audio developments that have come along.
It’s that sort of pedigree that lets you use the ATC SCM200ASL Pro in complete confidence that there is only one way – the right way.
ATC SCM200ASL Pro Overview:
• 34mm soft dome tweeter.
• Twin full spec “SL” 12″/314mm bass drivers.
• ATC 75mm “Super Dome” mid driver.
• Rack-mount P4 4-way grounded source 850W amplifier.
• Clip indication.
• 6 year warranty.
• Drivers: HF 34mm, Mid 75mm, LF 2 x 314mm
• Amplitude Linearity (±2dB): 60Hz-12kHz
• Cut-off Frequencies (-6dB, free-standing): 32Hz, 20kHz (free standing) 25Hz, 20kHz (soffit mounted)
• Horizontal Dispersion: ±80°, Coherent
• Vertical Dispersion: ±10°, Coherent
• Max. Continuous SPL (1 metre): 118dB
• Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz, 3.5kHz
• Input Connectors: Male XLR
• Input Sensitivity: 2V
• Input Impedance: Balanced > 10kΩ
• Amplifier Output: Bass 275+275W, Mid 200W, High 100W
• Filters: Even Order Critically Damped
• Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction plus thermal tweeter protection
• Front Panel Indicators: Power On indicator, Gain Reduction warning
• LF EQ: +6dB @ 40Hz
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 830 x 730 x 440mm (32.7″ x 28.7″ x 17.3″)
• Weight: 116kg / 255.2lbs