Coil Audio CP-448
The Coil Audio CP-448 is a 4-channel phantom power supply designed to provide power to modern and vintage condenser microphones.
The Coil Audio CP-448 is required when used in conjunction with Coil Audio mic preamps (standalone and modules). It is designed to provide the purest phantom power free from any artefacts.
Coil Audio CP-448 Main Features:
- 4-Channel Linear Regulated 48V power supply
- Large current reserves with over 75mA split between the 4 channels
- DC blocking circuit keeps Phantom off the input transformer – safe for use with all vintage mic preamps
- Long life, Hi-Temp Nichicon and Panasonic filter caps for ripple-free operation
- Audiophile Grade Nichicon Muse and Cornell Dubilier film caps in the audio path
- Dale 1% and 0.5% mil-spec resistors throughout
- Slow ramp 48V DC at power on
- Selectable 120VAC or 240VAC operation
- Neutrik XLR connectors
- All-steel chassis, Hand built and tested in the USA