The Apogee Quartet is a desktop professional audio interface for iOS and Mac platforms featuring Apogee’s legendary AD/DA conversion.
The Apogee Quartet features 4 combo line/mic inputs featuring Apogee’s latest low-noise preamps capable of delivering stunning and extremely dynamic recordings. With up to 75dB of gain and phantom power, the Apogee Quartet’s preamps can easily accommodate any microphones including ribbon and condenser mics. The Apogee Quartet features 6 balanced line outputs for flexible routing options such as 5.1 surround or up to 3 monitors to check your mixes on different systems.
The Quartet also features Apogee’s legendary and pristine AD/DA converters, allowing you to record up to 24-bit/192kHz for unrivalled sound quality and clarity. The Quartet also features 8 digital I/O via ADAT S/MUX for connecting additional preamps or digital equipment. In addition, the Apogee Quartet boasts a new USB-A port allowing for the connection of a USB MIDI keyboard or controller.
With the latest firmware upgrade, the Apogee Quartet is now compatible with iPhone and iPad offering a great sounding multi i/o portable solution to record ideas anywhere.
Apogee Quartet Audio Interface for iOS and Mac Overview
• Best-in-class sound quality with Apogee AD/DA converters
• 4 Analogue Inputs with world-class mic preamps
• Monitor control – up to 3 speaker sets
• USB 2.0 High-speed Mac audio interface
• ADAT/SMUX digital Inputs
• MIDI input (USB-A type connector)
• 8 Analog Outputs: 6 Balanced line outputs, +20 dBu maximum output level and 1 Independent 1/4” stereo headphone output
• 2 top panel high-resolution OLED displays
• Controller knob
• 6 touch-pads for direct selection of inputs and outputs
• 3 assignable touch-pads
• Compatible with iOS and Mac Platforms
• Quartet works with any Core Audio compatible application including: Logic, Pro Tools 9 and 10, Final Cut. Ableton Live
• Made in the USA