ATC SCM100A SL Pro (Pair)
The ATC SCM100ASL Pro (Single) is a free-standing 3-way active reference monitor designed to operate in large rooms.
Critical monitoring relies on a speaker like the ATC SCM100ASL Pro to ensure that what you hear is what you get – when you get home and listen to it. ATC pride themselves on the precise detailing available in their monitors so that you know instantly if something is sitting incorrectly in the mix.
Capable of operating accurately at high spl levels for extended periods, the SCM100ASL Pro from ATC does it without colouration and fatiguing the listener’s ears. Using the ATC Super Dome soft-dome mids reproduces transients with precision so you can monitor in complete confidence. The SCM100ASL Pro is powered by a 350W 3 way Mosfet power amp.
The Acoustic Transducer Company started in the mid-70s producing drivers for the top touring bands like the Pink Floyd, before developing its respected reference monitors such as the ATC SCM100ASL Pro. The decades of experience are what gives you the confidence to trust your session to ATC.
ATC SCM100ASL Pro Overview:
• 25mm soft dome tweeter.
• Full “SL” spec 12˝/314mm bass driver.
• ATC 3″/75mm “Super Dome” mid driver.
• On board grounded source 350W Tri-amp pack.
• LF contour control.
• Clip indication.
• 6 year warranty.
• Drivers: HF 25mm, Mid 75mm, LF 314mm
• Amplitude Linearity (±2dB): 65Hz-17kHz
• Cut-off Frequencies (-6dB, free-standing): 32Hz, 22kHz
• Horizontal Dispersion: ±80°, Coherent
• Vertical Dispersion: ±10°, Coherent
• Max. Continuous SPL (1 metre): 115dB
• Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz, 3.5kHz
• Input Connectors: Male XLR
• Input Sensitivity: 1V
• Input Sensitivity Trim: ±6dB
• Input Impedance: Balanced > 10kΩ
• Amplifier Output: Bass 200W, Mid 100W, High 50W
• Filters: Even Order Critically Damped
• Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction plus thermal tweeter protection
• Front Panel Indicators: Power On indicator, Gain Reduction warning
• LF EQ: +6dB @ 40Hz
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 832 x 398 x 581mm (32.8˝ x 15.7˝ x 22.9˝) Depth with amplifier at rear adds 3˝
• Weight: 65kg / 143lbs
(Stands not included)