The ATC SCM50A SL PRO is a freestanding, ported, 3-way professional reference monitor with integral 350W amplifier, particularly suited for mid-sized rooms.
Inside the ported cab of the ATC SCM50A SL PRO Pro is the full-spec 9″ ATC SL bass driver, a 75mm Super Dome mid and a 25mm soft-dome tweeter, capable of delivering the extended bass, definitive mids and sparkling tops that you need to hear. The speakers are powered by an internal 350W tri-amp feeding 200W to the bass, 100W to the mids and 50W to the high end. The sound of the SCM50A Pro is precise and clear, with good dispersal – and with the great definition and pinpoint-imaging of the slightest detail, that is something of an ATC trademark.
Formed as the Acoustic Transducer Company in the mid ’70s, ATC was a pioneer in the new world of concert audio, supplying ATC speakers to all the world’s leading manufacturers of PA systems. It has taken all the knowledge gathered since then to produce exemplary performance from its power amplifiers, consumer hi-hi and studio-spec reference monitors, including the ATC SCM50A.
All products from ATC, whether hi-fi or the SCM50A Pro share the same company philosophy – if only the best is good enough, then only the best will do. Now is your chance to find out how good that can be.
ATC SCM50A SL PRO Overview:
• 25mm soft dome tweeter.
• Full “SL” spec 9˝/234mm bass driver.
• ATC 75mm “Super Dome” mid driver.
• On board grounded source 350W Tri-amp pack.
• LF contour control.
• Clip indication.
• 6 year warranty.
• Drivers: HF 25mm, Mid 75mm, LF 234mm
• Amplitude Linearity (±2dB): 70Hz-17kHz
• Cut-off Frequencies (-6dB, free-standing): 38Hz, 22kHz
• Horizontal Dispersion: ±80°, Coherent
• Vertical Dispersion: ±10°, Coherent
• Max. Continuous SPL (1 metre): 112dB
• Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz, 3.5kHz
• Input Connectors: Male XLR
• Input Sensitivity: 1V
• Input Sensitivity Trim: ±6dB
• Input Impedance: Balanced > 10kΩ
• Amplifier Output: Bass 200W, Mid 100W, High 50W Filters : Even Order Critically Damped
• Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction plus thermal tweeter protection
• Front Panel Indicators: Power On indicator, Gain Reduction warning
• LF EQ: +6dB @ 40Hz
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 716 x 351 x 400mm (28.2˝ x 13.8˝ x 18.8˝) Depth with amplifier at rear adds 3˝
• Weight: 49kg / 107.8lbs