The Audient iD22 is a world-class 2 in, 6 out desktop USB 2.0 audio interface with user defined monitoring controls. The Audient iD22 features 2 beautiful sounding class-A mic preamps as well as a discrete JFET instrument input allowing to record a stereo source or a singer songwriter.
In addition, the iD22 features insert points to connect outboard equipment such as hardware EQs or compressors. Each preamp features +48V Phantom Power switch, high-pass filters, -10dB Pad and a polarity switch giving you all the controls necessary to get the optimum sound at source.
The Audient iD22 is the heart of your recording setup with a comprehensive monitoring section including alternative outputs to connect another pair of monitors, as well as DIM and Cut switches and a central knob controlling main output and monitoring levels. The Audient iD22 includes comprehensive monitoring software giving you further controls over the different monitoring and routing options including A/B Cues, Talkback and more. A separate and independent headphone output with its own level controls lets you monitor your recording and mixes.
The Audient iD22 features ADAT connectivity for additional I/O. Add a digital preamps such as the Audient ASP008 to increase your track counts up to 10 input and 12 outputs at 44.1kHz/48kHz.
Audient iD22 Overview:
• 2 in, 6 out high performance 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA converters
• 2 superb class-A mic preamplifiers & 1 discrete JFET instrument input
• Fully balanced insert points for integrating outboard gear
• High current headphone amplifier fed by an independent DAC
• Main and alternative stereo outputs
• User defined monitoring functionality with hardware control
• USB2.0 class compliant connectivity with integrated DSP mixer