Looking for a high-quality mic preamp and EQ unit? The Neve 1073 SPX has got you covered. This modern iteration of the legendary Neve 1073 mic preamp and EQ is a single-channel Class A unit, housed in a 1U 19” rack for easy integration.
Crafted to exact specifications using matched components, including exclusive Neve Marinair input and output transformers, the Neve 1073 SPX delivers the authentic Neve 1073 sound. It features the classic 3-band EQ and high-pass filter of the 1073 Classic console module, as well as new functionalities like a DI input, selectable insert point, level meters, and output level control.
The mic/line level inputs can be found at the front or back of the unit, allowing for easy integration and use at the mixing stage. And if you're working with a digital recording system, there's an optional mastering-grade digital card available for seamless communication.
Get the warmth and depth of the classic 1073 sound, along with the essence of the Neve sound, including subtle detail, ambience, and precise imaging, with the Neve 1073 SPX.
- Genuine 1073® transformer-coupled microphone preamplifier / EQ circuit, in a single 1U 19″ rack mount enclosure
- Exclusive Neve® Marinair™ transformers used on input and output stages
- Convenient connections for Mic, Line & DI inputs on front of unit, with switchable mic/line input connections on the rear of the unit
- Switchable +48v Phantom Power, Hi/Lo impedence, -20dB pad and DI ground lift on the input stage
- Switchable Phase, and EQ in/out
- Insert send and return loop feature allows external equipment to be connected easily to the 1073SPX audio chain, such as mono limiter/compressors;
- Pre-EQ insert send/return – a line level send is available from the mic-preamp output stage and a return just before the EQ stage
- Post-EQ insert send/return – a line level send is available from the post-EQ stage and a return just before the main output stage
- 7-stage LED signal level meter – can show mic/line/DI input-stage level, EQ-stage level or output-stage level up to +24dB
- Output level control
- External multi-voltage PSU