P2-PRO - 2x 300 W Dual-Mono Power Amplifier
The P2 Pro Dual Mono Power Amplifier is a dual mono Class A/B design, keeping the power supplies, signal, and return paths discrete. Each channel separatly delivers 300W of continuous power to drive the most challenging loudspeaker loads with wide bandwidth and ultra-low distortion.
The Dual Mono approach ensures that the amplifier will achieve maximum signal separation with minimal crosstalk, and that intermodulation between channels via the power supplies is reduced to an absolute minimum across a frequency range of 400kHz. It also means that the power delivery from one channel cannot affect the specified power available from the other.
Within a new low-vibration 19-inch rack-mount chassis design featuring a precision machined 12.7mm brushed aluminium front panel, the P2 PRO Dual Mono Power Amplifier’s layout includes a massive, custom-made 400 VA low-noise transformer for each channel and an output stage involving three pairs of MOSFET devices per channel to achieve peak current output of over 15 amps.
Needless to say, with ATC’s unique ‘grounded source’ output stage, smooth power delivery and extremely low harmonic distortion is a given. Gain matches that of the P2 PRO Dual Mono Power Amplifier’s lower power P1 PRO Dual Mono Power Amplifier sibling so that they can be used together in passive bi-amp or tri-amp systems connected via ‘Link’ phono inputs/outputs.
The P2 PRO Dual Mono Power Amplifier offers both balanced XLR and unbalanced phono inputs, ‘Link’ phonos, proprietary speaker terminals, and a front panel-mounted power switch.
- 300W per channel.
- True dual-mono design delivers full power simultaneously from both channels, with minimal crosstalk
- Grounded source class A/B circuit topology as found in ATC’s renowned active loudspeakers.
- Ultra wide bandwidth, low distortion and high dynamic range ensure tonal accuracy and perfectly timed transients.
- No compromise, high performance power supply and large heatsinks guarantee outstanding stability and long term reliability.
- A perfect match for any passive studio reference monitor.
- 19” Rack mountable convection cooled chassis
- Hand built in the UK
- 6 year warranty
- Output Power: 300W (8 ohms, 1kHz, continuous. avg., both channels driven)
- Input Sensitivity: 2V RMS (ref. 150W out)
- Input Inpedance: 10kohms/leg
- Frequency Response: <2Hz – >400kHz (-3dB)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >115dB (IEC ‘A’)
- Crosstalk: >100dB (10Hz – 20kHz)
- THD: > 0.002% / -95dB (8 ohms, 1kHz, -1dB below full Power)
- Damping Factor: >400 (8 ohms)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 142 × 483 × 366 mm (3U tall with feet removed)
- Weight: 24 kg