The CA-70S single channel preamplifier is a 2U standalone version of our CA-70 PS6 preamp module. Power is housed on board, and a streamlined control layout. It boasts the exact same American style circuit, tubes, transformers, and high-end components as its PS6 sibling but with an elegant, user-friendly design. Simply put, the CA-70S is the easiest way to get those classic heavy Octal tube tones into your studio.
- 2U steel enclosure with integrated power supply.
- CT-110HN high nickel input and CT-41 output transformers installed.
- Negative feedback tone adjustment with LOW filter.
- Two-stage 6J7/6C5 vacuum tube single ended circuit.
- 42db-54db of available gain.
- Flexible input pad section for Mic or Line level operation.
- 150 Ohm Mic input, 20k Line input, 600 Ohm output.
- NOS tubes, signal caps & resistors, PEC 2W carbon pots.
- Slow Ramping/Linear regulated Power Supply to prolong tube life.
- Hand built and tested in the USA.