The Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro is a pair of open-back studio headphones for mixing or mastering.
The Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro builds on the legendary DT990 adds its latest Tesla 2.0 new transducer design which boasts a very strong magnetic drive ensuring a much more transparent sound with wide and natural stereo image with clear highs, rich bass and extremely detailed midrange.
Furthermore it allows for lighter components for improved comfort, ideal for long listening sessions. Two types of velour earpads are provided offering a choice between well-balanced sound or analytical depending on your requirements.
Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro Main Features:
- Open-back circumaural headphones for stage and studio
- 250 ohms, 45-mm dynamic Tesla neodymium driver
- Wide frequency range and high SPL allow you to make better EQ and compression decisions
- Single-sided, detachable cable with mini-XLR connector
- Soft, replaceable ear pads and headband for long, drawn-out studio sessions
- Premium carrying case
- Made in Germany