We have started to ship the new AKDG8D and AKDG8DP AD input cards. These remotely controlled Mic/Line input cards are 3rd generation Dual Gain topology designs, taking inspiration from the outstanding Anubis Preamps, showing zero tolerance to any compromise on the audio quality.
These cards are a new benchmark in analog circuit design, and provide additionally a Line level post Mic-pre “Direct Out” output.
Available in models that work up to 192kHz (AKDG8D, Standard) and DXD/DSD256 (AKDG8DP, Premium).
- 8 x exceptionally transparent, Swiss designed pre-amplifiers
- Remote/Local switch to Line Level on a per channel basis
- Completely accessible remotely for all parameter changes
- Phantom Power/Polarity Invert/Low Cut/Impedance switchable per channel
- Removes the need for DI boxes
- Allows build-in Mic splitting variants
- Dynamic range of 136dB (A-weighted, typ)
- Auto-mute circuitry for “no-pop” power cycling